Monday, July 14, 2008

Eva

Eva will be turning 3 at the end of this month. We are going to Landa Park to have a group party with her cousin Remington, who will be turning 7. I can't wait to get there. I have such a great time with my kids and with my family.

It seems like yesterday that I just had Eva. Oh, Oh, Oh, she was a hand full. I did not have spit cloths, I had spit blankets. She would go all over the place. Have you ever seen a volcano erupt, well that is what she looked like. Don't get me wrong I love her with all of heart but this little girl is a handful.

I remember my cousin throwing tantrums and hoped that my kids would never have one. Well God thought it would be a great lesson in patience. That was one thing I kept tell God not to teach me. Well, He got tired of waiting. I have several years of patience I have to work up to. All I can say is thank you Lord!

No comments: