Friday, July 11, 2008

My start!

I have wanted to start a blog for a long time but I could never really get it off the ground. I guess I have finely gotten the muse to strike in the right place.



I have stared a new business. Avon I hope will help me make a little more money. It just seems that I just don't have enough these days. I can only hope that it will go well so that I am able to make more money.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really care about the money. I care about my kids wanting anything. Like a roof over their heads, food for their tummy's, and their basic needs.

I know that God will provide fro my kids and my family. I know that I need to "Keep the faith". I think that is something that I still am learning. I thank God every day for my kids and my husband. I know that God will make my life better, I just need to wait on Him.

No comments: