Saturday, September 13, 2008

Charlotte's First Day

Charlotte started school on the 2nd of September at Community Bible Church School. She loves her teachers Mrs. Coleman and Mrs. Cuellar. She has classes on Monday -Thursday, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. She gets to play, learn Spanish, paint, and go to chapel. We are so blessed to have Charlotte in a wonderful school.

It has been two weeks now and she really loves going every day. Last Friday she can into my bed room and with her hands on her hip asked why I did not wake her school. It took a short while for her to understand. She can't wait for Monday to come so she can go to school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I can totally understand why you freaked about Charlotte cutting her hair... but it still looks very cute. Not many people can pull off those bangs :)

Oh and just in case this doesn't let me post my real name, this is Ariane