Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Let Him Have it.....

There are things in life that God does not want us to control. God wants you to just "Let go and let God". I have heard this almost all my life. But no one really tells you how to "let go and let God". Now don't get me wrong I have the faith to know that God is always there but my mind tells me I have to do something to fix what ever is wrong. So I pray to God and let it all out. When I am done I feel some what better. BUT not to long later I start to feel the "Why's" all over again. You know what the "Why's" are. Why me? Why now? Why do I have to do this all over again? Why, why, why, why, why? I am trying to live a Godly life and do what He wants me to. So, why do I feel so alone? Why do good things happen to good people? I have God in my heart and I don't dought that He is the most Awesome being ever. Why can't I just let it all go and not have to worry any more? Why does it always come back, like a bad toe fungus? Is it because I never really gave it away? Is it because I can't or won't let go? I have been taking care of things for so long with no one to really depend on, but God. What am I doing wrong?

1 comment:

Vern ~ Inspired said...

Christine

You have not written in a while.

Had you on my heart tonight so I thought I would let you know!

Hope to see you soon!

Hugs,
Vern