Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day from Hell!

I know that everyone has a "Day from Hell". But yesterday was my day. I woke up in a good mood and was able to get the kids ready to go to school. It all started when Charlotte could not find her shoes and we were going to be late. Well I made Jonathan get up and we found a pair of shoes that were to big but would work. When I got to the school which is also my place of business I found out that my co-worker's husband has moved out on her and they're son. When I found that out I was very mad and i have been asking God to help me get over the anger. I took my girls up stairs to visit with a friend before class and she was not there. So we turned around and I took Charlotte to class. I waited for her teacher to finish talking with another parent so we could chat. Which I know now I should not have done because she told me she was going to leave the Day School. It is not even NOON yet. I just want to bury my head in the sand or just go back to sleep. On Tuesdays I volunteer for the day school, I start when I drop off my girls and leave at the same time they do. I have to rush home to change and get back to work in less than 45 minutes. Tuesday evening was not to bad until I got home. My brothers computer crashed and so he went to bed upset. Upset is a VERY nice way to put it. I asked my husband to put the clothes into the dryer and when he got off the computer I jumped on. His my space account was active and so being an open wife thought I would see who he was chatting with. I should have not gone there. We are not doing well right now. He and I need lots of prayers to heal our marriage and our minds. God I know you are with me. Help me through this troubling time. Amen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christine,
I've been praying for you for a few weeks now...since I read this post. I want to encourage you and your husband to go see the movie, "Fireproof." We just saw it tonight and it was really good. It's a Christian based movie (at the movie theater)about a firefighter who is a hero all over town, except in his home. His marriage if falling apart. The message is really neat. I cried for the last 30 minutes!!! If you can get a night alone, it's well worth the money. Please let me know if I can pray for you in any other way.

Julie