Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm A Grandma!

Ok, I'm not a real grandma. This morning I was in such a rush to get the kids out the door to school I did not pay any attention to my VERY pregnant cat. By the time I got home from doing my errands I had very little time to check on her. I did realize after I got dressed for work that she was not around. I got very upset because she use to get out all the time and I did not want her to have her little ones out side. We could search no longer because we had to get the kids, I had such anxiety that I had to get one of Jonathan's pills. That helped a little but I was still asking for every body to pray for her to come home with her belly still pregnant. To which they would reply "Oh she left to have her babies." I would get so upset because I wanted to be there for her. Well I left work and drove home on a mission "To Find My Cat!"






We got home and I asked Jonathan to get the flash light out of the car while I got the one in our apartment. We were all set to walk out the door when I heard the little bell. It was ever so faint and Jonathan and his friend Aaron did not hear it. But I knew that was my little baby. Now, in our dinning room we have a coffee table that has a seat on each end. I dug under it until I could really see what was going on. That is when I saw the most wondrous sight, MY Baby had 5 kittens. They are so beautiful! I hope you all love the pictures.

1 comment:

Vern ~ Inspired said...

Congratulations on your cute kittens!

I am glad you found her and she was inside...that would have driven me nuts too!

Have a great week! See you Wed!